A Good Resume
A Good Resume for more tips visit;
A good resume is about substance, so while it might be tempting to dress up your resume with fancy fonts and graphics, it’s much more compelling to have a clean and fuss-free design and layout. No Photos!! It’s not about how you look, it’s about your relevant skills and experience. A clean and functional resume will be a much better tool to get you noticed by potential employers.
HIGH 5 Principles of Career Development
- Change is constant -being flexible and resilient in the changing world of work. Change often brings opportunities.
- Follow your heart - knowing yourself, personal values and beliefs. Discover ways to combine interests with career opportunities.
- Focus on the journey - lifelong learning, shaped by the environment and those around you. Appreciate and value each experience along the way.
- Stay learning - everyday learning and personal development. Finishing school is not the end of learning.
- Access Allies -connecting with others will help support & understand the process of the career journey. Asking for guidance is not a sign of weakness.
Employability Skills ChecklistWhat are employability skills? Which skills do you have already? How can you use these in your career? Go to the checklist to see which ones you are an expert at or what ones you need to learn.Employability Skills Checklist (CLICK)
There are 8 core employability skills, they are:
• problem solving
• initiative and enterprise
• planning and organising
Jobs of the Future QuizJobsof the Future QUIZhttps://100jobsofthefuture.com/quiz/
What Career will you do in the future? Take the Quiz today.
How does Space affect our world?How does Space affect our world?